Wikipedia

Search results

Havoc continues!


Everything goes fine for a few weeks. You start taking everything for granted. You feel you are a genius.This is the time when life takes a U-turn.This was exactly what happened to me.For a few weeks, I sat on the very first bench, took notes with utmost precision,studied every topic thoroughly.But as said by Shakespeare,"everything is transitory ",this habit of mine didn't last for even a month.I was tempted to play truth & dare with my friends. So I began to sit on the last bench and had all that fun.Little did I realise then,what harm I was doing to myself. Alas! I missed what is called the backbone of chemistry i.e. hybridisation of orbitals,molecular orbital theory, geometries of molecules,chemical equilibrium, thermodynamics and many other topics as well.In Physics you can well imagine what would have been my plight by considering the fact that I knew not even the names of my chapters.However I used to sit on the first bench during my maths lecture. Actually the idea in my mind was that +1 marks do not count and yes it was very true.What matters is the +2 board marks and of course jee-mains rank.But believe me friends! if you are lenient in +1 towards your studies,you can't score well in +2, however hard you may try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conquering the quest of chemistry.

In the last post' My journey in class12 '. I discussed that chemistry was the Achilles-heel of my non-medical life.In this post ...