Wikipedia

Search results

Finally school over!

Wow ! I can't believe my +2 board exams are finally over. But the thought of appearing in jee-mains still makes  me feel depressed. Sometimes I wonder why the hell did I choose non medical but actually it was my parents who forced me to take up non -medical.Although  I was partially satisfied with their decision but still I insisted on taking commerce because somewhere inside my heart I had an intuition that non-medical would ruin my life.Can you imagine to what extent did physics and chemistry tortured  me! Although maths gave me some respite in that frightful situation. Now who can tell me where  valence bond theory or crystal field theory or bernoullis theorem find its application while dealing with the real problems of this world ? I have spent nearly two years studying these subjects but still I am not sure whether  my spellings of 'bernoullis' that i have just written are correct.I don't think I have spent a single night when I could put aside the thought of how to clear my exams.Now if you have gone through the cbse datesheet 2017,you must have noticed that there were only 4-5 days in between each exam(particularly for pcm combination).So are we donkeys who can bear the pressure of heavy books and fill our brains with all that stuff in just 4 days.l have not written this blog to criticise anyone but my only aim is to  spread awareness about the 'horrors of non-medical' among the students  planning to take up non-medical.I don't mean to de-moralize anyone,what i mean to say is ,opt for non-medical only if you are genuinely  interested in it.Never opt non-med for reputation sake or to impress your relatives.

Also visit my post
https://non-med.blogspot.in/2017/03/havoc-begins.html
https://non-med.blogspot.in/2017/04/finally-i-appeared-for-jee-mains-today.html
https://non-med.blogspot.in/2017/03/havoc-continues.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conquering the quest of chemistry.

In the last post' My journey in class12 '. I discussed that chemistry was the Achilles-heel of my non-medical life.In this post ...